Prepare for the CLTD exam with the APICS CLTD Learning System, a comprehensive program that combines reading materials with online practice tests and interactive study tools reinforce what you learn to ensure you’re prepared for the CLTD exam.
ASSESS – STUDY – PRACTICE
The CTLD Learning System guides you on your path to success through three key steps.
- Determine your current knowledge with the online assessment.
- Identify topics for improvement to help guide your studies.
- Read learning modules that cover logistics concepts, trends, and best practices.
- Reinforce concepts with practice quizzes and tests with more than 850 questions.
- Additional support through learning activities and flashcards.
- Track your learning progress with online reports.
- Measure your progress mastering the material through a Posttest.
- Build exam-day confidence with a Practice Exam that mimics the CLTD exam format and weighting.
- Score 80% or higher on the posttest to qualify for a certificate of achievement and earn Recertification Credits for the CLTD or the CPIM.
- Logistics Fundamentals
- Logistics Strategy
- Lean Logistics
- Aligning Supply and Demand
- Translating Demand into Capacity Planning
- Demand Management
- Sourcing and Procurement of Inventory
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Order Management
- Customer Service Management (CSM)
- Inventory Management in Logistics
- Warehousing Strategy and Management
- Packaging and Materials Handling
- Transportation Fundamentals
- Modes of Transportation
- Transportation Management
- Infrastructure and System
- Customs Clearing and Documentation
- Finance and Payment Options
- Currency and Tax Consideration
- Facilities Planning and Network Design
- Risk Management
- Reverse Logistics
Interactive Study Tools
Apply the concepts learned in the reading materials and test your understanding and retention of the topics. Access the web-based study tools for one year. Try the free demo to get a closer look at the study tools and tests.
- Online Pretest to determine current knowledge and identify areas for improvement.
- Weighted and balanced based on the CLTD ECM.
SmartStudy Planning Tool
- Build a customized study plan using your Pretest results.
- Target your most challenging topics, optimize your study time and create a roadmap to success.
Module Section Quizzes
- Check your understanding of the lessons covered in reading modules.
- Decide whether you need further study or practice on the topic.
- Includes immediate feedback, answer rationales and reference to the relevant sections in the text so you can review trouble areas.
Flashcards and Glossary
- Interact with flashcards covering all learning modules.
- Practice learning key terms and concepts reinforcing your knowledge.
- Available online and in printable formats.
- Comprehensive glossary of terms for easy reference.
Posttest and Practice Exams
- Tests are weighted and balanced based on the same percentages as the CLTD exam.
- Gain practice with computer-based testing functionality — flag for review, item review, and time limits — similar to the CLTD exam.
- Review Reports to track your results and progress through the quizzes and practice tests.
- Download a complimentary copy of the APICS CLTD Exam Content Manual.
- Access certification information, program updates.
- Get flashcard files to print.
- Review test-taking tips and exam study tools.
Pricing and Order Information
LEARNING SYSTEM PRICING
APICS PLUS member price
- 1 program: US$895
- 2 or more programs: US$845 each
APICS CORE members and nonmember price
- 1 program: US$1,195
- 2 or more programs: US$1,145 each
SAVINGS ON 2 OR MORE PROGRAMS
Contact Bobby Quickstad, Corporate/Group Training Specialist, at +1-651-905-2616 or via email at bobbyq@LearnCLTD.com.
EXAM ELIGIBILITY and PRICING: There is an additional application process and cost to take the CLTD exam. Visit apics.org/cltd to learn more.
Customer Care at +1-888-266-9079 (USA/Canada) or +1-651-905-2664 (worldwide). 8am-5pm Central Time, UTC/GMT -5. Monday – Friday
EMAIL – FAX – MAIL
- E-mail: CustomerCare@LearnCLTD.com
- Fax: +1-651-905-2669
- Mail: APICS Learning Systems, 2975 Lone Oak Drive, Suite 180, Eagan, MN 55121-1785 USA
Please note: Completing the APICS CLTD Learning System is not a substitute for the APICS CLTD certification examination. The APICS CLTD certification examination requires a separate exam fee and you must submit eligibility and application forms. For more information, review the APICS Exam Handbook.
Click here to view the Intellectual Property and Copyright Notice.