- Download our Brochure to learn more about CLTD
- Take five practice questions to see if CLTD is right for you
- Experience the Learning System with a Free Demo.
- Ask your boss for education funding by using our Approach Your Boss Toolkit
- View our Learning Options Webinar to find out which study method is right for you
- Self-Study. Learn on your own anytime, day or night, to accommodate your demanding schedule.
- Classroom review courses. Led by APICS instructors through one of our 200 APICS chapters or 100 international partners.
- Group Training. Any group of two or more can purchase as a team and receive a discount on a customized, turn-key program.
Earning the CLTD can:
- Demonstrate competency in logistics management.
- Increase you salary and improve your hiring potential.
- Prove mastery of concepts, strategies, and terminologies and increase functional knowledge of logistics, transportation and distribution.
- Improve supply chain operations.
- Demonstrate your commitment to advancing both your career and your company’s bottom line.