Prepare for the CLTD exam with the APICS CLTD Learning System, a comprehensive program that combines reading materials with online practice tests and interactive study tools reinforce what you learn to ensure you’re prepared for the CLTD exam.
ASSESS – STUDY – PRACTICE
The CTLD Learning System guides you on your path to success through three key steps.
- Determine your current knowledge with the online assessment.
- Identify topics for improvement to help guide your studies.
- Read learning modules that cover logistics concepts, trends, and best practices.
- Reinforce concepts with practice quizzes and tests with more than 850 questions.
- Additional support through learning activities and flashcards.
- Track your learning progress with online reports.
- Measure your progress mastering the material through a Posttest.
- Build exam-day confidence with a Practice Exam that mimics the CLTD exam format and weighting.
- Score 80% or higher on the posttest to qualify for a certificate of achievement and earn Recertification Credits for the CLTD or the CPIM.
- Logistics Fundamentals
- Logistics Strategy
- Lean Logistics
- Aligning Supply and Demand
- Translating Demand into Capacity Planning
- Demand Management
- Sourcing and Procurement of Inventory
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Order Management
- Customer Service Management (CSM)
- Inventory Management in Logistics
- Warehousing Strategy and Management
- Packaging and Materials Handling
- Transportation Fundamentals
- Modes of Transportation
- Transportation Management
- Infrastructure and System
- Customs Clearing and Documentation
- Finance and Payment Options
- Currency and Tax Consideration
- Facilities Planning and Network Design
- Risk Management
- Reverse Logistics
Interactive Study Tools
Apply the concepts learned in the reading materials and test your understanding and retention of the topics. Access the web-based study tools for one year. Try the free demo to get a closer look at the study tools and tests.
- Online Pretest to determine current knowledge and identify areas for improvement.
- Weighted and balanced based on the CLTD ECM.
SmartStudy Planning Tool
- Build a customized study plan using your Pretest results.
- Target your most challenging topics, optimize your study time and create a roadmap to success.
Module Section Quizzes
- Check your understanding of the lessons covered in reading modules.
- Decide whether you need further study or practice on the topic.
- Includes immediate feedback, answer rationales and reference to the relevant sections in the text so you can review trouble areas.
Flashcards and Glossary
- Interact with flashcards covering all learning modules.
- Practice learning key terms and concepts reinforcing your knowledge.
- Available online and in printable formats.
- Comprehensive glossary of terms for easy reference.
Posttest and Practice Exams
- Tests are weighted and balanced based on the same percentages as the CLTD exam.
- Gain practice with computer-based testing functionality — flag for review, item review, and time limits — similar to the CLTD exam.
- Review Reports to track your results and progress through the quizzes and practice tests.
- Download a complimentary copy of the APICS CLTD Exam Content Manual.
- Access certification information, program updates.
- Get flashcard files to print.
- Review test-taking tips and exam study tools.
Pricing and Order Information
LEARNING SYSTEM PRICING
|APICS CORE Member/Nonmember|
|CLTD Learning System||US$895||US$1,245|
|CLTD Prep and Exam Bundle*
CLTD Learning System
CLTD Second Chance Exam (Retake, if needed)
|$1,200||Only available for PLUS members|
- *Due to the combined discounts associated with this special offer and exam vouchers, the CLTD Bundle, or any of its components, cannot be returned, refunded, divided/shared between users or transferred.
- There are no additional group discounts on the CLTD Bundle due to the combined discounts already offered.
- The CLTD Bundle is intended for one user/exam candidate and cannot be divided among multiple users/exam candidates.
- Access to the online study tools expires 12 months after purchase date.
- CLTD exam must be taken within 12 months after bundle purchase date. You must redeem the exam voucher for an Authorization to Test (ATT) within 6 months of the bundle purchase. The ATT is valid for 6 months to schedule and take the exam.
- Candidates will ONLY qualify for the 2nd Chance Exam (retake), when they schedule and take their first exam within 90 days of purchasing their valid ATT and fail their exam. The 2nd Chance Exam (retake), if issued, will be valid for 6 months.
EXAM ELIGIBILITY and PRICING: There is an additional application process and cost to take the CLTD exam. Visit apics.org/cltd to learn more.
Customer Care at +1-888-266-9079 (USA/Canada) or +1-651-905-2664 (worldwide). 8am-5pm Central Time, UTC/GMT -5. Monday – Friday
EMAIL – FAX – MAIL
- E-mail: CustomerCare@LearnCLTD.com
- Fax: +1-651-905-2669
- Mail: APICS Learning Systems, 2975 Lone Oak Drive, Suite 180, Eagan, MN 55121-1785 USA
ORDERING 2 OR MORE PROGRAMS
Any group of two or more can take advantage of purchasing as a team.
Contact Andy Voigt, APICS Learning Systems Specialist, at +1-651-905-2687 or via email at andyv@APICSLearningSystems.com.
There are no additional group discounts on the CLTD Bundle due to the combined discounts already offered.
Please note: Completing the APICS CLTD Learning System is not a substitute for the APICS CLTD certification examination. The APICS CLTD certification examination requires a separate exam fee and you must submit eligibility and application forms. For more information, review the APICS Exam Handbook.
Click here to view the Intellectual Property and Copyright Notice.