- Download our Brochure to learn more about CPIM
- Take five practice questions to see if CPIM is right for you
- Experience the Learning System with a Free Demo
- Ask your boss for educational funding by using our Approach Your Boss Toolkit
- View our Learning Options Webinar to find out which study method is right for you.
- Self-study. Learn on your own anytime, day or night, to accommodate your demanding schedule.
- Classroom review courses. Led by APICS instructors through one of our 200 APICS chapters or 100 international partners.
- Group training. Any group of two or more can purchase as a team and receive a discount on a customized, turn-key program.
Earning the CPIM can:
- Demonstrate competency in production and inventory management.
- Increase your salary and improve your hiring potential.
- Prove mastery of concepts, strategies, and terminologies and increase functional knowledge of production and inventory management.
- Improve internal operations and increase customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate your commitment to advancing both your career and your company’s operations.