Your CPIM journey will begin with the CPIM Part 1 Learning System. The CPIM Learning System is a comprehensive program that combines print and/or online reading materials, online practice tests and interactive study tools to ensure you’re prepared for the CPIM Exams.
The CPIM program is broken down into two parts, each consisting of a Learning System and Exam. An individual must pass CPIM Part 1 and CPIM Part 2 within three years of each other to become certified.
CPIM Part 1 – Start your CPIM Certification journey with the Basics of Supply Chain Management.
CPIM Part 2 – Complete your CPIM Certification with in-depth information on managing resources, master planning, detailed scheduling, and execution and control of operations.
Streamline your CPIM journey with the Learning Systems and Exams bundle.
ASSESS – STUDY – PRACTICE
The CPIM Learning System guides you on your path to success through three key steps.
- Determine your current knowledge with the online assessment.
- Identify topics for improvement to help guide your studies
- Read learning modules that cover logistics concepts, trends, and best practices.
- Reinforce concepts with practice quizzes and tests with more than 2,000 questions.
- Additional support through learning activities and flashcards.
- Track your learning progress with online reports.
- Measure your progress mastering the material through a Posttest.
- Build exam-day confidence with Practice Exams that mimics the CPIM exams format and weighting.
- Introduction to Supply Chain Management
- Demand Management
- Master Planning
- Material Requirements Planning
- Capacity Management
- Inventory Management
- Execution and Control
- Physical Distribution
- Continuous Improvement
- Developing a Business Strategy
- Gathering and Analyzing Internal/External Information
- Where Will We Compete?
- How Will We Compete?
- Sustainability and Strategy
- Business Planning
- Aligning the Operations Strategy
- Demand Management
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Master Scheduling
- Distribution Planning
- Inventory Management
- Materials Requirement Planning
- Managing Projects
- Detailed Capacity Planning
- Planning Procurement and External Sources of Supply
- Execution of Operations
- Scheduling and Authorization
- Quality, Communication and Continuous Improvement
- Design Concepts and Trade-Offs
Interactive Study Tools
Apply the concepts learned in the reading materials and test your understanding and retention of the topics. Access the web-based study tools for one year. Try the free demo to get a closer look at the study tools and tests.
- Online Pretest to determine current knowledge and identify areas for improvement.
- Weighted and balanced based on CPIM Part 1 and CPIM Part 2 ECM.
SmartStudy Planning Tool
- Create a personal SmartStudy plan to identify priorities, estimate study time and create a roadmap to success.
- Online videos that provide an overview of specific ECM content.
- Designed to be help understand and reinforce key concepts after reading the materials.
Flashcards and Glossary
- Over 1000 flashcards covering the terms in Part 1 and Part 2 combined. (Approximately 450 for Part 1 and 700 for Part 2)
- Available online and in printable formats.
- Comprehensive glossary of terms for easy reference.
Practice Tests and Quizzes
- Over 2,000 online quizzes and practice questions for Part 1 and Part 2 combined.
- Quizzes for each section online and at the end of each reading section.
- Posttest covers the content for each CPIM part with immediate feedback.
- Weighted and balanced based on CPIM Part 1 and CPIM Part 2 exams.
- Multiple choice questions with immediate feedback.
- Practice Exams designed to mirror the functionality, timing and weighting of each CPIM exam part.
- Weighted and timed to reflect the actual CPIM exam format.
- Includes strike through, mark and review and time limits, consistent with the computer-based CPIM exams.
- Flashcard files available in printed format.
- Download a complimentary copy of the APICS CPIM Exam Content Manual and also included in the first module of Part 1 and Part 2.
- Access certification information, program updates.
- Review test-taking tips and exam study tools.
Pricing and Order Information
LEARNING SYSTEM PRICING
|ASCM CORE Member/Nonmember|
|CPIM Learning System|
|CPIM Prep and Exam Bundle*
CPIM Learning System
– Part 1 & Part 2
– Part 1 & Part 2
|$1,680||Only available for PLUS members|
- *Due to the combined discounts associated with this special offer and exam vouchers, the CPIM Prep and Exam Bundle, or any of its components, cannot be returned, refunded, divided/shared between users or transferred.
- The CPIM bundle is intended for one user/exam candidate and cannot be divided among multiple users/exam candidates.
- There are no additional group discounts on the CPIM Bundle due to the combined discounts already offered.
- Access to the online study tools expires 12 months after purchase date. Part 1 and Part 2 exams must be taken within 12 months after bundle purchase date. Exam vouchers must be used within 6 months of bundle purchase date to obtain an Authorization to Test (ATT). The ATT is valid for an additional 6 months to schedule and take each exam.
EXAM ELIGIBILITY and PRICING: There are no eligibility, education or experience requirements to take the CPIM exams. There is an additional application process and cost to take the CPIM exams. Visit apics.org/cpim to learn more.
Customer Care at +1-888-266-9079 (USA/Canada) or +1-651-905-2664 (worldwide). Monday – Friday. 8am-5pm Central Time GMT: April-October – US Central Daylight Time (CDT) is GMT-5. November-March – US Central Standard Time (CST) is GMT-6.
EMAIL – FAX – MAIL
- E-mail: CustomerCare@APICSLearningSystems.com
- Fax: +1-651-905-2669
- Mail: APICS Learning Systems, 2975 Lone Oak Drive, Suite 180, Eagan, MN 55121-1785 USA
ORDERING 2 OR MORE PROGRAMS
Any group of two or more can take advantage of purchasing as a team.
Contact Andy Voigt, APICS Learning Systems Specialist, at +1-651-905-2687 or via email at andyv@APICSLearningSystems.com.
There are no additional group discounts on the CPIM Bundle due to the combined discounts already offered.
Please note: Completing the APICS CPIM Learning System is not a substitute for the APICS CPIM certification examinations. The APICS CPIM certification examinations require a separate exam fees and application forms. For more information, review the APICS Exam Handbook.
Click here to view the Intellectual Property and Copyright Notice.