Prepare for the CPIM exams with the new APICS CPIM Learning System, a comprehensive program that combines reading materials with online practice tests and interactive study tools reinforce what you learn to ensure you’re prepared for the CPIM exams.
Developed by APICS, this streamlined program reflects the new CPIM Part 1 and Part 2 exam structure and the current CPIM Exam Content Manual (ECM). Your day is full of critical decisions, so we made this one easy with a customized study plan to identify and focus on topics that need review.
CPIM Part 1 – Start your path toward CPIM certification. Prepare for the CPIM Part 1 exam with almost 600 pages of reading material and over 500 online practice questions.
CPIM Part 2 – Complete your CPIM preparation journey. Prepare for the CPIM Part 2 exam with approximately 900 pages of reading material and over 1500 online practice questions.
WHAT IS NEW? The legacy CPIM program has been streamlined to meet the needs of today’s busy supply chain professionals and workplace – pass two exams instead of five to become a CPIM. The updated CPIM program delivers the same knowledge as the legacy program but condenses the time it takes to prepare for the CPIM exams with CPIM-focused content, learning tools and practice questions.
ASSESS – STUDY – PRACTICE
The CPIM Learning System guides you on your path to success through three key steps.
- Determine your current knowledge with the online assessment.
- Identify topics for improvement to help guide your studies
- Read learning modules that cover logistics concepts, trends, and best practices.
- Reinforce concepts with practice quizzes and tests with more than 2,000 questions.
- Additional support through learning activities and flashcards.
- Track your learning progress with online reports.
- Measure your progress mastering the material through a Posttest.
- Build exam-day confidence with Practice Exams that mimics the CPIM exams format and weighting.
- Introduction to Supply Chain Management
- Demand Management
- Master Planning
- Material Requirements Planning
- Capacity Management
- Inventory Management
- Execution and Control
- Physical Distribution
- Continuous Improvement
- Developing a Business Strategy
- Gathering and Analyzing Internal/External Information
- Where Will We Compete?
- How Will We Compete?
- Sustainability and Strategy
- Business Planning
- Aligning the Operations Strategy
- Demand Management
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Master Scheduling
- Distribution Planning
- Inventory Management
- Materials Requirement Planning
- Managing Projects
- Detailed Capacity Planning
- Planning Procurement and External Sources of Supply
- Execution of Operations
- Scheduling and Authorization
- Quality, Communication and Continuous Improvement
- Design Concepts and Trade-Offs
Interactive Study Tools
Apply the concepts learned in the reading materials and test your understanding and retention of the topics. Access the web-based study tools for one year. Try the free demo to get a closer look at the study tools and tests.
- Online Pretest to determine current knowledge and identify areas for improvement.
- Weighted and balanced based on CPIM Part 1 and CPIM Part 2 ECM.
SmartStudy Planning Tool
- Create a personal SmartStudy plan to identify priorities, estimate study time and create a roadmap to success.
- Online videos that provide an overview of specific ECM content.
- Designed to be help understand and reinforce key concepts after reading the materials.
Flashcards and Glossary
- Over 1000 flashcards covering the terms in Part 1 and Part 2 combined. (Approximately 450 for Part 1 and 700 for Part 2)
- Available online and in printable formats.
- Comprehensive glossary of terms for easy reference.
Practice Tests and Quizzes
- Over 2,000 online quizzes and practice questions for Part 1 and Part 2 combined.
- Quizzes for each section online and at the end of each reading section.
- Posttest covers the content for each CPIM part with immediate feedback.
- Weighted and balanced based on CPIM Part 1 and CPIM Part 2 exams.
- Multiple choice questions with immediate feedback.
- Practice Exams designed to mirror the functionality, timing and weighting of each CPIM exam part.
- Weighted and timed to reflect the actual CPIM exam format.
- Includes strike through, mark and review and time limits, consistent with the computer-based CPIM exams.
- Flashcard files available in printed format.
- Download a complimentary copy of the APICS CPIM Exam Content Manual and also included in the first module of Part 1 and Part 2.
- Access certification information, program updates.
- Review test-taking tips and exam study tools.
Pricing and Order Information
LEARNING SYSTEM PRICING
|ASCM CORE Member/Nonmember|
|CPIM Learning System|
|CPIM Prep and Exam Bundle*
CPIM Learning System
– Part 1 & Part 2
– Part 1 & Part 2
|$1,680||Only available for PLUS members|
- *Due to the combined discounts associated with this special offer and exam vouchers, the CPIM Prep and Exam Bundle, or any of its components, cannot be returned, refunded, divided/shared between users or transferred.
- The CPIM bundle is intended for one user/exam candidate and cannot be divided among multiple users/exam candidates.
- There are no additional group discounts on the CPIM Bundle due to the combined discounts already offered.
- Access to the online study tools expires 12 months after purchase date. Part 1 and Part 2 exams must be taken within 12 months after bundle purchase date. Exam vouchers must be used within 6 months of bundle purchase date to obtain an Authorization to Test (ATT). The ATT is valid for an additional 6 months to schedule and take each exam.
EXAM ELIGIBILITY and PRICING: There are no eligibility, education or experience requirements to take the CPIM exams. There is an additional application process and cost to take the CPIM exams. Visit apics.org/cpim to learn more.
Customer Care at +1-888-266-9079 (USA/Canada) or +1-651-905-2664 (worldwide). Monday – Friday. 8am-5pm Central Time GMT: April-October – US Central Daylight Time (CDT) is GMT-5. November-March – US Central Standard Time (CST) is GMT-6.
EMAIL – FAX – MAIL
- E-mail: CustomerCare@APICSLearningSystems.com
- Fax: +1-651-905-2669
- Mail: APICS Learning Systems, 2975 Lone Oak Drive, Suite 180, Eagan, MN 55121-1785 USA
ORDERING 2 OR MORE PROGRAMS
Any group of two or more can take advantage of purchasing as a team.
Contact Andy Voigt, APICS Learning Systems Specialist, at +1-651-905-2687 or via email at andyv@APICSLearningSystems.com.
There are no additional group discounts on the CPIM Bundle due to the combined discounts already offered.
Please note: Completing the APICS CPIM Learning System is not a substitute for the APICS CPIM certification examinations. The APICS CPIM certification examinations require a separate exam fees and application forms. For more information, review the APICS Exam Handbook.
Click here to view the Intellectual Property and Copyright Notice.