Prepare for the CSCP exam with the APICS CSCPLearning System, a comprehensive program combines reading materials with online practice tests and interactive study tools reinforce what you learn to ensure you’re prepared for the CSCP exam. The curriculum is drawn from the APICS Exam Content Manual (ECM) and organizes information from over 350 references.
ASSESS – STUDY – PRACTICE
The CSCP Learning System guides you on your path to success through three key steps.
- Determine your current knowledge with the online assessment.
- Identify topics for improvement to help guide your studies.
- Read learning modules that cover supply chain concepts, trends, and best practices.
- Reinforce concepts with practice quizzes and tests with more than 1,200 questions.
- Additional support through a case study, learning activities and flashcards.
- Track your learning progress with online reports.
- Measure your mastery of the material through a Posttest.
- Build exam-day confidence with two Practice Exams that mimics the CSCP exam format and weighting.
- Score 80% or higher on the Posttest to qualify for a certificate of achievement and earn Recertification Credits for the CLTD or the CPIM.
Three modules across five books with approximately 1,100 pages of content are available in print, e-reader and e-Download formats. Read a sample excerpt at learn.apics.org/cscp/free-demo
- Considering inputs and objectives of supply chain management strategy
- Recognizing and resolving misalignments and gaps
- Accounting and financial reporting information, strategic analysis tools, and economic considerations
- Designing the supply chain while understanding and working within business considerations
- Designing fulfillment strategies and products for different markets and requirements
- Identifying and managing market segments
- Understanding electronic business considerations and key technology applications
- Understanding implementation tools including project management processes communication
- Procuring and delivering goods and services using supply chain management
- Using demand management, including demand forecasting and prioritization
- Using master planning, master scheduling, and sales and operations planning (S&OP)
- Managing, planning, and controlling inventory
- Understanding the effects of inventory on financial statements and inventory-related cost categories
- Managing supply in the supply chain based on total cost of ownership and make-versus-buy analysis
- Developing supply plans based on buyer-supplier relationships
- Logistics and warehouse management, forecasting, and planning
- Making considerations for trade, regulation, and currency funds flow
- Segmentation of customer-driven marketing, customers, suppliers, and other partners
- Fundamentals of supplier relationship management (SRM) and customer relationship management (CRM)
- Managing reverse logistics and waste
- Standards, regulations, and sustainable best practices compliance
- International standards and considerations for import/export, intellectual property, licensing, tax and accounting, and labor laws
- Corporate social responsibility for sustainability, UN Global Compact, and GRI initiatives
- Accreditation, certifications, and standards for quality, environmental, social, and safety
- Identifying, assessing, classifying and responding to risks
- Compliance, security, and regulatory concerns
- Improving the supply chain through measuring performance and supply chain metrics focused on customers, financial reports, and operational practices, and customer service
- Utilizing continuous improvement and change management techniques and principles, including lean and just-in-time as well as other continuous improvement philosophies
Interactive Study Tools
Apply the concepts learned in the reading materials and test your understanding and retention of the topics. Access the web-based study tools for one year. Try the free demo to get a closer look at the study tools and tests.
- Online Pretest to determine current knowledge and identify areas for improvement.
- Weighted and balanced based on the CSCP ECM.
SmartStudy Planning Tool
- Build a customized study plan using your Pretest results.
- Target your most challenging topics, optimize your study time and create a roadmap to success.
Module Chapter Quizzes
- Check your understanding of the lessons covered in reading modules.
- Decide whether you need further study or practice on the topic.
- Includes immediate feedback, answer rationales and reference to the relevant sections in the text so you can review trouble areas.
Flashcards and Glossary
- Interact with flashcards covering all learning modules.
- Practice learning key terms and concepts reinforcing your knowledge.
- Available online and in printable formats.
- Comprehensive glossary of terms for easy reference.
- A case study format allows you to practice the supply chain management concepts and calculations introduced in each module.
Posttest and Practice Exams
- Tests are weighted and balanced based on the same percentages as the CSCP exam.
- Includes actual retired questions and newly-written exam-like questions.
- Gain practice with computer-based testing functionality — flag for review, item review, and time limits — similar to the CSCP exam
- Review Reports to track your results and progress through the quizzes and practice tests.
- Download a complimentary copy of the APICS CSCP Exam Content Manual.
- Access certification information, program updates.
- Get flashcard files to print.
- Review test-taking tips and exam study tools.
Pricing and Order Information
LEARNING SYSTEM PRICING
APICS PLUS member price: US$995
APICS CORE members and nonmember price: US$1,380
ORDERING 2 OR MORE PROGRAMS
Any group of two or more can take advantage of purchasing as a team.
Contact Andy Voigt, APICS Learning Systems Specialist, at +1-651-905-2687 or via email at andyv@APICSLearningSystems.com.
EXAM ELIGIBILITY and PRICING: There is an additional application process and cost to take the CSCP exam. Visit apics.org/cscp to learn more.
Customer Care at +1-888-266-9079 (USA/Canada) or +1-651-905-2664 (worldwide). Monday – Friday. 8am-5pm Central Time GMT: April-October – US Central Daylight Time (CDT) is GMT-5. November-March – US Central Standard Time (CST) is GMT-6.
EMAIL – FAX – MAIL
- E-mail: CustomerCare@LearnCSCP.com
- Fax: +1-651-905-2669
- Mail: APICS Learning Systems, 2975 Lone Oak Drive, Suite 180, Eagan, MN 55121-1785 USA
Please note: Completing the APICS CSCP Learning System is not a substitute for the APICS CSCP certification examination. The APICS CSCP certification examination requires a separate exam fee and you must submit eligibility and application forms. For more information, review the APICS Exam Handbook.
Click here to view the Intellectual Property and Copyright Notice.